Monday, October 18, 2010

My new wish list

I've been spending way too much time on esty drooling over things that I think that I need (but probably don't)...... I'm saving all of them for my Christmas wish list:


The cutest coffee mug (plus it's 3D which I think is sooo cool!)..... and I can never have too many coffee cups! You can find it here.


Amy, over at PonderandStitch, was showing off this fantastic calender- I think I need one!!! LittleBrownPen has a great shop!!!


I love Margot from The Royal Tenenbaums!!! Plus all of Nan Lawson's prints are super cute and fun.


This one probably can't even wait until Christmas- since I'm a terrible cook, this is one thing that I buy on a regular basis (and it never lasts long in my house!)- I love the simplistic label- plus the shop name: JamGeek makes me want to buy from him even MORE!!

2 comments:

  1. oooooo the calendar! lol, I still want it, too. Oh, and I've had my eye on that paper airplane cup forever. It is so cool!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, I love that calendar too!!! I saw it on your blog and I think I started to drool!! :)

    There's another mug that I think you'd really like..... I'll post that up later this week.

    ReplyDelete