Okay, so it's winter. It's December... and moving to Georgia is weird. I mean, there is NO snow. I have yet to see one single caroler on my step.... and I doubt that I will.
So, here are the things I desperately miss about living in the good ole midwest:
1. Snow- even though it gets the bottoms of my pants all wet (and boy do I hate that!)
2. Driving on ice- dangerous, but fun.
3. Calling in to work because the snow plow pushed snow all around my car and there's no way that I'm going to be out in that cold shoveling snow. No way!
4. Angry shoppers that are freezing.
5. My family- we're all alone here in GA. Boooo!
6. Going to chop down your own Christmas tree. They just don't do that here. Weird, huh?
I think that's all I have for now.