Monday, November 16, 2009

five

Christmas is fast approaching (as Layla reminded me this morning that there are only 39 days until Christmas!).... and since I'm finished shopping for my family, I'm starting to think about what I want.



Isn't this adorable??? A cupcake cookie jar from fruitflypie. This I definitely need to stash all my yummy cookies in!! I hope my husband got the hint the other day when I kept mentioning it!!!



Even though I don't have a house phone, I think that this is absolutely wonderful... and might even motivate me to hook up a house line so I can use it! Everything in calloohcallay's shop is fantastic!



I have been drooling (quite literally) over morelle's beautiful handbags for at least a year now. I think it's about time I throw some money at her and get one of these!

2 comments: