This was a very cool thing that I read about on Amy's blog this morning. I've taken to waking up very very early to start working and reading blogs, and just generally being nosy.
Anyhow, she did this thing where she wrote seven things we didn't know about her, so now I'll do the same. Just because.
1. My husband and I never dated before we got married. We knew each other from elementary school and we used to hang out during and after high school. He came home from military leave during Christmas 4 years ago and we just decided to get married. So we eloped to California (where he was stationed) and we've been together ever since. And they said it would never last!
2. I took ballet for well over 10 years. Now I have really really fugly feet. It's true. You'll never see my feet. I wear socks all the time.
3. I could seriously live off of coffee and nothing else. Food generally is not important to me. My husband makes sure that I eat. I'd probably starve without him. (This is probably because I cannot cook.)
4. In third grade I tried to write a book report on Danielle Steel's book Daddy. Apparently, this was inappropriate and I had to write about To Kill a Mockingbird instead.
5. I have a habit of buying dresses and then returning them the next day. It always seems like a good idea to buy them at the time, but then I realize that I'm just a jeans and sweater/tank top kind of girl.
6. In the last ten years I have lived in 7 states. I hate to move. The next time I move into a house, I vow to live there until I die. The thought of having to unpack another box simply does not thrill me. Here's one of Monterey, Ca:
7. Up until 5 months ago I have killed (not on purpose) every plant that I have ever owned. I was actually surprised when they let me bring my children home from the hospital.